Grogu is a Kodi add-on that allows you to hide your favourite add-ons from your main menu. This means that when you click on Play Movies, Play TV Shows, or Home, it will take you directly to your favourite add-ons instead of showing the standard Add-on Browser.
XBMC (XBox Media Center) is a media center that allows you to watch movies, listen to music, and play games. The home screen has a collection of the most popular Kodi addons installed by default. The XBMC “Addons” menu will also show you some media, and the “Programs” menu will list all the installed programs that have been stored on the Kodi server.
Welcome to the Kodi Grogu addon installation guide. It contains several useful sections for all your Kodi needs. It contains several sections where you can find many useful links without interruption.
It includes categories for IMDB movies, TV shows, Trakt Movies, IPTV, Live Airtable, Just for Kicks, Flix & Chill, Xumo TV and more.
Can’t wait to install it on your home device? Follow the step-by-step instructions in the next section.
How do I install the Grogu addon on Kodi 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- On the home screen, choose Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://defcon-one.tk/fracturedrepo in the upper field.
- Enter BILLED in the lower field.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file Now click on DRAWED
- Select this file ZIP repository.fracturedrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from repository Click Fracture Repo
- Click on Addons
- Locate Grogu and install
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.