Ctoon Addon is one of the best Kodi addons for Ctoon and other movies in 2019 which brings you free movies, TV shows and live sports from Ctoon. This addon is an all in one solution for Ctoon lovers. It provides you with Ctoon Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports as well as a lot of other features. Best of all it is free.
Ctoon is a Kodi add-on that combines the movie and TV show streaming experience with a graphical front-end user interface, much like the popular SPMC and Covenant Kodi addons. The addon focuses on providing users with a simple way to stream content from their favorite sources, such as the Netflix app, and provides the ability to search a library of content, including movies, TV, and documentaries.
Welcome to the step-by-step installation guide for the Ctoon addon for Kodi. This addon is available in the Doko repository of the Kodi repository, and is a simple source that gives you quick and free access to the latest cartoon videos in HD image resolution.
The Ctoon addon has access to the content of the ctoon.party website, so you’ll find everything you need there. The Ctoon addon gives you spaces for Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, Samurai Jack, We bare Bears, etc.
How do I install the Ctoon addon on Kodi? This Kodi addon guide will help you understand in detail how to install the Ctoon addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia.
How do I install the Ctoon addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://doko-desuka.github.io/ in the upper field.
- Type ctoon in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on ctoon
- Select this ZIP file http://doko.repository.x.x.zip/
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Install from archive Click on the doco archive
- Click on Addons
- Find and install CTOON
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.