The Blood Orange Vintage Serif Font
Blood Orange is a great font for expressing weighty messages. Blood Orange, a strong serif font that is round and bold with a nostalgic feel, has a lightness of touch without the heavy burdens associated with fonts older than 100 years. Blood Orange is a great logotype for headlines, packaging, advertisements, and signage. Because it is so bold, the Blood Orange logotype works best when used in brief sentences. However, you can use it for longer texts by adding some spacing.
Blood Orange, a modern product, is well-equipped with lots of OpenType goodness.
Offer for Introductory! Price Regular $25
Standard Ligatures and Contextual Alternatives do the usual job of smoothening specific letter combinations and are automatically turned on. It also has a large range of Discretionary Ligatures. These include Stylistic and Swash Alternates, as well as Titling Alternates. You can either trigger them from OpenType controls within any OpenType savvy software, or you can manually choose the appropriate variants from the character windows. These alternates can be used to create more complex designs. However, you should only use a small amount at a given time. The specimen posters include a full list of alternative glyphs.
The Blood Orange Vintage Serif Font Demo is only for PERSONAL USE!
- 25 Top Number Fonts to Display Numbers
- The Top 20 Most Popular Fonts For Resume
- The 100+ Most Professional Fonts You Need To Elevate Your Designs
- Get 295+ premium ultimate fonts free download
- 27+ The Best Premium Fonts For Designers
- 17.+ The Most Precious Sans Serif Fonts For Modern, Clean Designs
- Get a Modern Futuristic Look with 45+ Fonts
- The 20+ Best Decorative Vintage Fonts Collection
- More than 40 Most In-House Fonts in 2020
- Top 10 Premium Fonts to Create High-Quality Logo Designs