The Bluestacks Mobile Emulator is an application that allows you to run Android apps on Windows or Mac. The main advantage of this application is that it does not require any rooting of Android devices. However, the downside is that some Android apps are not compatible with the Bluestacks Mobile Emulator.
It seems like Bluestacks just can’t catch a break. The file manager has been a point of contention for years, and the latest issue is the same old message that appears when you try to download something for Play Store. That message reads as follows: “This Bluestacks application is not supported by your device.”
Milan StanojevicAssistant editor-in-chief
Milan has had a passion for computers since childhood, which has led him to become interested in all PC-related technologies. Before joining WindowsReport, he worked as a front-end web developer. Read more
Updated: July 9, 2021
Published: February 2019
- Many Bluestacks users have reported a device incompatibility message when trying to run certain applications.
- One of the first solutions would be to try to change the engine settings to solve this problem.
- Also make sure you have the latest version of Bluestacks installed.
- Reinstall Bluestacks by following our step-by-step guide below.
To solve various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software keeps your drivers up-to-date and protects you from common computer errors and hardware malfunctions. Check all your drivers in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click on the Start Scan button to find all problematic drivers.
- Click Update Driver to get the new versions and avoid system crashes.
- DriverFix was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
One of the most popular Android emulators on the market is Bluestacks, but many users have reported a device incompatibility notification when trying to run certain apps.
This can be a problem and prevent you from playing certain games. Therefore, in today’s article, you will learn how to solve this problem.
There are several problems that can occur in Bluestacks, and one of the most common is the message Device incompatible.
This is not the only problem users are experiencing. Here are some similar problems reported by users:
- Your device is not compatible with this version of Bluestacks PUBG – This message may appear when you try to run PUBG, and is usually caused by your settings. To solve this problem, increase the number of cores and the amount of memory in the Bluestacks settings.
- Your device is not supported by PUBG Mobile Bluestacks, currently PUBG Bluestacks – you must install the 64-bit version of Bluestacks to run some games. The 64-bit version offers better performance by making better use of the hardware. You should therefore upgrade to the 64-bit version as soon as possible.
- Bluestacks device is not compatible with Pokemon Go – If some apps are not supported, you can avoid this issue by simply downloading the app from a third-party source.
- Bluestacks Fortnite device is not supported – Sometimes you may not have the latest version of Bluestacks installed, which may cause an issue. To resolve this issue, reinstall Bluestacks and update to the latest version.
How do I solve the message device is not compatible in Bluestacks?
- Changing the motor parameters
- Install the 64-bit version of Bluestacks
- Try downloading the APK file from a third-party source.
- Clear data and cache from Google Play Store
- Install the latest version of Bluestacks
- Try another emulator
- Reinstalling Bluestacks
- Open Bluestacks.
- Go to Settings and select Engine.
- Change the number of cores to 4 and the memory to at least 3 GB.
- Select the Use advanced graphics mode check box.
- Save the changes and see if this solves your problem.
Sometimes Bluestacks will give you the message Device incompatible due to your settings, which prevents you from running certain applications and games.
However, you can solve this problem by simply following the above steps to resolve this issue quickly.
Many users have reported a device incompatibility message when trying to run Fortnite in Bluestacks. It turns out that to run Fortnite, you need to install the 64-bit version of Bluestacks.
In case you don’t know, most programs come in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and if you have a 64-bit processor, which you probably do, it is recommended that you use the 64-bit version of Bluestacks.
The 64-bit version makes better use of your hardware and processor and offers better performance, so there’s no reason not to use it.
After upgrading to the 64-bit version of Bluestacks, try restarting Fortnite and see if the problem persists.
If you get a Device Not Compatible message in Bluestacks, the problem may be related to the application you are trying to run. Some applications do not work or do not load at all in Bluestacks.
However, you can always bypass this by simply downloading the APK file from another source.
There are many third-party websites that host APK files. So download the application from any of these websites and run the downloaded APK file in Bluestacks.
You just need to install the application and the problem is solved.
- Navigate to the system application in Bluestacks.
- Go to Applications and select All.
- Select Google Play Store, and then tap Clear Data.
- Then repeat the previous step for Google Play Services.
According to users, one way to solve this problem is to clear the data and cache of the Google Play Store.
Sometimes your cache can be corrupted and this can prevent the application from loading. To solve this problem, simply delete the cache by following the steps above.
After clearing the cache and data from both applications, check if the problem persists. You can also download HD GuestCommandRunner from Bluestacks and use it to clear the cache.
If you get a device not compatible in Bluestacks error, the problem may be caused by an outdated version of Bluestacks.
An older version may contain bugs or not support the latest features, leading to these and other errors. To resolve this issue, update Bluestacks to the latest version.
After updating the application to the latest version, try running the application that caused the error and see if that fixes the problem.
How to remove Bluestacks manually:
- Open the control panel
- Click on the program icon
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Find Bluestacks in the program list and double-click it.
- The message Are you sure you want to uninstall is displayed. is displayed. Select Yes and wait for the process to complete.
- When the uninstallation is complete, you will receive the message The product was successfully removed.
At this point, there may still be empty files or the installation wizard on your computer.
The Device Incompatible error may occur due to corrupt Bluestacks installation files. In this case, we recommend that you completely reinstall the software.
This can get in the way when you want to reinstall the program and unnecessarily waste resources. This will ensure that everything related to the Bluestacks software is removed from your computer:
- On the primary drive (the drive on which Windows is installed), go to the ProgramData folder. The file can be hidden. In this case, you will need to manually enter the location of your primary drive and the folder name on the Location tab, for example. B. If your primary drive is C, run : C:ProgramData.
- Find the Bluestacks Setup folder and delete it.
- Open the Run command line by pressing the Windows + R key combination or by typing Run in the Windows search box.
- Enter %temp% and click Ok.
- Delete everything in the Temp folder.
The uninstallation is now complete and we can proceed with the reinstallation of Bluestacks :
- Go to the Bluestacks homepage.
- Click on the Download Bluestacks button.
- Open the installation wizard.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Once the installation is complete, the user interface will open automatically.
However, if we had to choose a reliable alternative to Bluestacks, we would recommend you to try LDPlayer.
This allows you to easily play mobile games on the PC at a higher speed than on your phone or tablet.
This excellent emulator comes with the Google Play Store and its own LD Store. It has a very simple and clear user interface.
Other features of LDPLayer include the ability to record gameplay, good keyboard mapping control and support for the latest games.
This great tool also allows you to play multiple games at once, share files between your Windows and Android devices.
⇒ Obtain the LDP layer
Bluestacks is a great application overall, but the notification of device incompatibility may be a problem for some users.
This problem is usually due to your settings, but we hope you were able to solve it with one of our solutions.
For other suggestions or questions, feel free to post in the comments section below.
Was this page helpful? 2
Not enough details.
It’s hard to understand
Contact an expert
Take part in the discussion
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does it say my device isn’t compatible with this version?
Some devices are not compatible with the latest version of the app. If your device is not compatible, please contact us for more information.
How do I fix this app is not compatible with this device?
The app is compatible with your device. If you are experiencing an issue with the app, please contact our support team.
What is BlueStacks compatible with?
BlueStacks is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
Feedback,bluestacks genshin impact not compatiblebluestacks dead by daylight not compatiblebluestacks 5 device not compatiblebluestacks animal crossing not compatiblegenshin impact your device isn't compatible with this versionyour device isn't compatible with this version bluestacks genshin impact,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,BlueStacks,NoxPlayer,MEmu,Android Studio,See more,genshin impact your device isn't compatible with this version,your device isn't compatible with this version bluestacks genshin impact,bluestacks genshin impact not compatible,bluestacks genshin impact device not compatible,bluestacks failed to switch device profile,bluestacks dead by daylight not compatible,bluestacks 5 device not compatible,bluestacks animal crossing not compatible