Beast TV is an IPTV service for Kodi that provides you with many movies, TV shows, sports, and music channels at great prices. We are giving free US IPTV accounts with over 2500+ TV channels. Simply choose your movie or TV show, and you will instantly be watching movies or TV shows on an unlimited streaming subscription. Beast TV is the best choice for streaming movies and shows on FireStick, Roku, and Android devices.
Beast TV IPTV is a Kodi add-on that gives you access to over 2500 channels for $15. You can get the $15 subscription by using coupon code EBTV at checkout. You will be able to access the channels on the Firestick, Mac, Windows PC, and Android TV.
In this guide, you will learn how to install IPTV Beast TV on a FireStick. This manual is for the FireStick 2. FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube and some older Fire TV devices.
Beast TV is a low-cost IPTV service that offers over 2,500 channels for $15 a month. This IPTV service includes HD and SD channels.
You can install the Beast TV application on Android devices. The service also works on iOS devices, computers, MAG and Kodi.
We’ve added Beast TV to our list of the best IPTV services.
NOTE – This IPTV is no longer working.
Installing Beast TV IPTV on a FireStick
In this section, we will examine the following three aspects of this process:
- Register for a Beast TV IPTV account
- Allow/disable applications from unknown sources in FireStick settings
- Install Beast TV IPTV on the FireStick
Attention: read before proceeding
Governments and internet service providers around the world monitor the online activities of their users. If your device is detected streaming copyrighted material, you could be in serious trouble. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend getting a good VPN and hiding your identity so your movie experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device, including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service, you can always request a refund. ExpressVPN is also offering a special promotion where you can get free for 3 months and save 49% on an annual subscription of.
- To set up a VPN on the FireStick / Fire TV
- Setting up a VPN on other streaming devices
Part 1: Registering a Beast TV account
The first thing you need to do is get an IPTV subscription.
1. Open the following link in a web browser on a computer or mobile device: https://beastiptv.com/beast-tv-iptv/.
Once here, scroll down to the area where the Beast TV plans are displayed.
Beast TV currently offers the following three plans:
- Monthly plan for $15.
- The $40 plan is valid for 3 months
- The $70 plan is valid for 6 months
Each plan allows up to 4 connections and 1 MAC connection.
All of these plans have the same features with the exception of the expiration date.
I recommend getting a monthly subscription because it’s hard to know how long these services will last.
Choose your price plan and click on Register!
2. Choose a username and password on the next page.
Important! !! This is the username and password to log into the APK/application. Take care of the details. However, you can also access it through your online account.
Press Next to continue
3. Check the information on the next page and click the order button.
4. On the checkout page, you will be asked to enter your registration information including your name, email address, phone number, address, etc.
Enter the required information and scroll down.
5. At the bottom of the same page, under Account Security, select the password for your online account.
Please note that this is NOT the password to access the APK. You have already created a password in step 2 to connect to the APK. This password is used to log into your online account with your email address at https://beasthosts.com/clientarea.php.
Credit card and bitcoin payment methods are available (not shown in the image below).
Click on the complete order
On the next page, you will be asked to enter your PayPal account information and complete the transaction.
Part 2: Release of applications from unknown source
Before installing Beast IPTV on your FireStick (or any other third-party application), you should enable applications from unknown sources.
This is how it goes:
1. Turn on the FireStick and wait for the main screen to appear.
This is what the startup screen looks like
2. Go to the top of the Home screen and select Settings from the menu bar.
3. Scroll to the right and open the My Fire TV option.
4. Here we click on the Developers Options button.
5. On the next screen you will find an option for applications from unknown sources.
If it is already on, no further action is necessary.
If it is off, press the
6. The FireStick gives a warning
Press Activate to continue
Now you can start with the steps to install Beast TV IPTV on Amazon FireStick.
Part 3: Beast TV APK install on FireStick
Follow these steps to install the application on your FireStick or Fire TV device:
1. Back to the FireStick home screen
Select the lens icon in the top left menu bar to open the search.
2. Enter the name Downloader in this screen
We will use this application to download Beast TV to the FireStick.
If you see Downloader in the search suggestions, click on it.
Then follow the on-screen instructions in the following windows and install the download application.
3. You can now start the Downloader application
Delete all pop-up windows that appear during the first start-up until you see the following screen (image below)
Click where you see http:// (highlighted in the image below).
4. Enter the following URL using the on-screen keyboard: http://apk.beastiptv.com.
Check the URL at least once and make sure you have entered it correctly.
Press GO to continue
5. The Downloader application should now connect to the server and start downloading the Beast TV APK to the FireStick within moments.
It’ll take a few seconds. Let’s wait and see!
6. Once the APK is downloaded, you will see the following pop-up window.
Press the Install button
7. The Beast TV application is now installed on your device.
Wait a few more seconds!
8. The installation is now complete (as you can see in the message App installed).
If you want to start Beast TV now, press the OPEN button.
However, I recommend you to click DONE to return to the application Downloader and delete the APK file we downloaded a while ago. This frees up storage space on your device
Press the DONE key
9. Click on Delete in this window
10. And erase it again.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Beast IPTV on the FireStick.
Using Beast IPTV on the FireStick
In this section, we discuss the following:
- To access Beast TV on the FireStick
- To connect to the Beast TV application
Part 1: Access to Beast TV on the FireStick
If you already know how to open applications on the FireStick, you can skip this section and move on to the next.
Go to the home screen of the FireStick. Scroll down and choose the second line. This is what we call your applications and channels.
Now use the left navigation button and open View All (this is the first option in this row).
Don’t you like Show All? That’s because you don’t have many applications installed. In this case, go to the end of the line your applications and channels, where you will find the IPTV Beast TV application.
Scroll down and click on the Beast TV application to open it.
To move the application to the home screen, press the three-line button on the FireStick remote control.
A pop-up window appears in the lower right corner of the TV.
Press the Move button
Now move the application to the first row
Part 2: How do you enter Beast TV
When you open the application, you will see the following window
Click on Add an account
Enter the following information in this screen:
- Name: Whatever name you want.
- Username : The user name of your application/APK that you created during registration.
- Password: Your Beast TV/APK app login password that you created during registration.
Click on Add an account to continue
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to play your favorite content. But before I begin, let me warn you that everything you send online is visible to your ISP and to the government. This means that watching movies, TV shows and sports broadcasts for free can get you in trouble with the law.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for the Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of streaming applications and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on the Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how you can use ExpressVPN to hide your streaming activities from prying eyes.
Step one: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Turn on the Fire TV Stick and navigate to Search and then Search.
Step three: Now type expressvpn (without quotes) into the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results.
Step four: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN application on your Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the application and enter the credentials you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription. Click on Connection.
Step six: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also learn more about using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to reset/restore the Beast TV IPTV password
There are two passwords associated with the Beast IPTV service:
- Password for the internet account
- APK/application password
Reset online account password
You can manage your Beast TV subscription through your online account.
To log in to your account online, go to https://beasthosts.com/clientarea.php.
- If you cannot remember your online account password, click on Forgot Password on the
website OR go directly to https://beasthosts.com/index.php?rp=/password/reset/begin.
- Enter the email address you provided during registration and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the link and reset your password
APK/Application password recovery
Use this password to log into the Beast TV application on the FireStick.
This password is created during registration. Beast TV will also send this password to your registered email address after you purchase your subscription.
- Check Beast TV emails to find out your password (if you can’t find the emails, check your junk mail folder).
If you still can’t find the email, you can check your password in your online account:
- Log on to https://beasthosts.com/clientarea.php.
- Now go to Services > Active > IPTV Service Details to see the APK/application password.
How do I watch Beast TV IPTV on other devices/platforms (iOS, PC, Kodi, MAC devices)
Although Beast TV only has apps for Android devices, you can also use the service on other devices, including :
- Computer (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- MAC devices (not to be confused with macOS)
For some devices you need the URL of the playlist and the EPG. Here are the links:
URL playlist: http://beastiptv.tv:8080/get.php?username=USERNAME &password=PASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
EPG URL: http://beastiptv.tv:8080/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD
Replace USERNAME and PASSWORD (in red) in the URLs with the Beast TV username and password.
Beast TV on iOS
You can use any of the IPTV players that support iOS to watch Beast TV on iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Here is our list of the best IPTV players. Just look for players supported by iOS (we’ve mentioned this before).
You’ll need the playlist and EPG URLs I gave above.
TV beast on computer (macOS, Windows, Linux)
Beast TV does not have a client or application for computer equipment.
However, you can use the Beast TV web player to access Beast TV on your computer.
Go to http://watch.beastiptv.tv/
Login with your Beast TV username and password.
This web player works in all major browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
Beast TV on Kodi
Beast TV does not have a dedicated addon for Kodi. However, you can still use this service with the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon.
You need the URL of the playlist and the EPG links I gave above.
Here is our guide on how to install and use the PVR IPTV Client addon in Kodi.
Kodi is supported on a wide range of devices including FireStick, Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, iOS, Android Mobiles, Android TV, etc.
This means that with the PVR IPTV Client Add-on, you can use Beast TV IPTV on all of these devices.
MAC devices (MAG, Formuler, Buzz TV, Dreamlink)
Beast TV IPTV is also supported on MAC devices.
You can specify the MAC address of your device when you register Beast TV. You can also specify the MAC address later via your Internet account by logging on to https://beasthosts.com/clientarea.php.
Now simply enter the following portal URL on the MAC device: http://beastiptv.tv:8080/c/.
Beast TV IPTV Features
These are some of the main advantages of this application:
- More than 2,500 cable TV channels from around the world (including USA, UK, Canada and other countries)
- Up to 4 connections with each subscription
- FireStick application with support for remote access
- Free EPG/Telebook with each subscription
- More than 100 channels broadcasting 24 hours a day
- Some sports packages
- Applications for FireStick, Android TV boxes, Smart Android TV and Android phones
- Support for MAG devices
- Works on computers via a web player
- URLs for playlists and the electronic program guide are available for Kodi and IPTV players, and support for iOS and other devices is expanded.
Beast TV on the FireStick is a great way to watch your favorite cable TV channels from around the world. With each subscription you can connect up to 4 devices. URLs of playlists and EPGs are also available. If you are looking for a cost-effective IPTV solution, you can try this service.
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support